Saturday, September 8, 2012

Injuries BLOW!!

Around mid July I was going for a run and got a sharp pain in my left foot. I was just like, "oh I'm just sore," so I took it easy for a few days. I tried to run on it again a week later but that it didn't really happen. I ended up taking 5 weeks off. During that time I tried to bike 6-7 times per week and swim 4 day weeks. This really helped my biking and swimming. I was trying to maintain my run strength by doing some hill intervals

I started running 2 weeks ago. I'm running 6 days a week with low intensity trying to build my volume up for Ironman Florida! If not, I'm going to be suffering a lot on the run. I am doing three short runs two medium runs and one long run every week. Hopefully this will give me enough volume to get through the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment