Thursday, May 31, 2012

Matt helping me finish my workout!

Yesterday was by far one of my hardest training days to date. I had woke up late in the morning so I wasn't able to get my run in before work. So I was force to do a double in the afternoon once I got home. The bike before handed wasn't to bad, but it took a lot out of me. The run that followed basically killed me, I wasn't going to fast but I was dead once I hit the 2/3 mark. My legs felt like they were about to fall off! What got me through it was a YouTube video I'd happen to watch before I left for my ride. (Warning: you might get a little teary watching it) I thought to myself if the boy Matt from the video was able to do that I could definitely finish this run. It probably won't be the last time that Matt is going to help me get through a tough workout because if a kid can have the heart/courage/determination to run that race I hope to be able to  have half of that everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment