Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hardcore Training begins tomorrow!

Finally, I'm done with this semester. It was by far the hardest one yet. Training took a dip the last 2 weeks due to finals. But I am so excited to get some serious training done. All I'm doing is going to be  eat/sleep/train/and some computer science here and there. It's been brutally hot here in Georgia the past few weeks. The heat seems to be worse then Miami(which I didn't think was possible) It going to take some time to get used to it.

The bike is ready to go. I got a new chain and shift/brake cables everything seems to be working smoothly! The only thing I'm not looking forward to his climbing HILLS! I've never actually done hills so I'm worried I am going to suck at first, guess I have to start somewhere.

2009 Felt S32

No comments:

Post a Comment